49mm Fader ND Filter Neutral Density ND2 to ND400
- Our Price :
- Add To Cart
Scan QR code,add to you Cart.
Need Use Fodpay APP to Scan.
- Product Details
Giving you clear and precise shots at whichever density you are using!Neutral Density (ND) filters can reduce the intensity of light without appreciably changing its color. Classic ND filters have different f-stop reduction numbers and transmittance thus generated can be applied for different shooting conditions, such as portraiture, water falls, etc.
The ND GREEN.L is a compact all-in-one variable neutral density fader filter that adjusts the amount of light reduction with just the twist of your wrist. The index marks on the filter let you know exactly the amount of reduction at a glance. Giving you clear and precise shots at whichever density you are using.
- Neutral density can be adjusted from ND2 to ND400. It is easy to creat different neutral density by rotating the ring from 2-8 stopsl
- Apply slow shutter speed under strong sunlight exposure
- Large aperture is available to creat depth of field easily
- Suitable for dynamic screen, waterfalls, streams, waves, etc
- Index marks on the edge of filter for exace adjustment
Dimensions 1.93 x 0.31 in (R x H) Weight 1.69 oz Color Black
- 1 x 49mm Fader ND Filter Neutral Density ND2 to ND400
- The GREEN.L ND filter is suggested to use with wide and standard lens to obtain the best performance. Ultra wide and super tele focal length (up to 200mm) are also applicable.