55mm Neutral Density ND2 Filter
- Our Price :
- Add To Cart
Scan QR code,add to you Cart.
Need Use Fodpay APP to Scan.
- Product Details
If you are looking for Neutral Density Camera Lens Filter, this Neutral Density Camera Lens Filter is a perfect choice! Lens filters protect your camera without affecting overall color balance. This is a 55mm Neutral Density ND2 Camera Lens Filter. The filters can be used to prevent strong overexposure even when using a slow shutter speed. Allows for slower shutter speeds when blurring or showering of movement is desired .Four main uses: enables slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high-speed films, allowing film to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars; decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, in turn helping to separate subjects from their background; decrease the effective ISO of high-speed film (above ISO 400) and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations; to allow picture and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes that can cause overexposure.
- Produce a slow-motion effect - control bright light and increase field depth with this lens filter
- Camera filters allow you to improve contrast, saturation, sharpness and color balance
- Enhance your photography with this lens filter
- Filters remove reflections from non-metallic surfaces like water and glass
- Lens filters protect your camera without affecting overall color balance
- Images appear clearer with better contrast and improved color saturation, such as with blue skies and white clouds
- Filters also provide protection from the lens and are ideal for digital and traditional 55mm cameras
- ND2: Reduce one gear of the aperture, average transmittance of 50%
- ND4: Reduce two gear of the aperture, average transmittance of 25%
- ND8: Reduce three gear of the aperture, average transmittance of 12.5%
- Diameter: 55mm
- Color: Black
- 1 x 55mm Neutral Density ND2 Filter