Mini Ublox M8N NEO-M8N GPS Module for APM2.5/2.6/2.8
- Our Price :
- Add To Cart
Scan QR code,add to you Cart.
Need Use Fodpay APP to Scan.
- Product Details
With high precision and fast star searching, the Mini Ublox M8N NEO-M8N GPS Module for PM2.5/2.6/2.8 will be the best companion with open source controllers. Weighing only 18 grams, it is smaller than any of its previous versions. It utilizes high-grade M8N chips and optimized module, with its refresh rate increased to 10GHz. It supports Europe´s Galileo, Russian GLONASS, Japanese Small Sun, Chinese BDS. The module supports GPS + BDS + SBAS or GPS + GLONASS + SBAS. Compared with original M8N GPS, it is smaller but with higher performance. Don´t hesitate to get one!
- High precision, fast star searching, 6 stars found in 10 seconds at open area (the star searching time varies depending on the location and weather condition)
- Weigh only 18 grams, smaller but with higher performance compared with original M8N GPS
- High-grade M8N chips and optimized module
- Refresh rate increased to 10GHz
- Support Europe´s Galileo, Russian GLONASS, Japanese Small Sun, Chinese BDS
- The module supports GPS + BDS + SBAS or GPS + GLONASS + SBAS
Receiver Type 72CH U-blox M8 Engine Supported Satellite Europe´s Galileo, Russian GLONASS, Japanese Small Sun, Chinese BDS Update Rate Single GNSS: Up to 18Hz, Concurrent GNSS: Up to 10Hz Position Accuracy 2.0m CEP Cold Start Time 26s Aided Start Time 2s Reacquisition Time 1.5s Tracking & Navigation Sensitivity -167dBm Cold Start Sensitivity -148dBm Hot Start Sensitivity -156dBm Operating Temperature -40°C - 85°C Storage Temperature -40°C - 85°C Supply Voltage 2.7-3.6V Power Consumption 23mA@3.0V (Continuous), 5mA@3.0V Power Saving Mode (1Hz, GPS Mode Only) Backup Supply 1.4-3.6V Timepulse Configurable 0.25Hz - 10MHz Dimensions (1.18 x 0.79 x 0.39)" / (3 x 2 x 1)cm (L x W x H) Weight 0.25oz / 7g
- 1 x M8N GPS for PM2.5/2.6/2.8 with Case
- 1 x GPS Holder