ZTATO 50Pcs Pro 11M2 Disposable Sterile Steel Tattoo Needles 11 Double Stack Magnum Supply Set
- Our Price :
- Add To Cart
Scan QR code,add to you Cart.
Need Use Fodpay APP to Scan.
- Product Details
OurZTATO 50pcs High Strength Professional SterilizedAlloy Tattoo Needles play important roles in tattooing. They are made of high quality alloy material that is high in strength and solid in structure, uneasy to deform, break and get rusty. Besides, all needles are sterilized by EO sterilization gas to ensure their safety and healthy. You can rest assured to use them. These professional tattoo needles are fit for all sorts of tattoo machines. Sharp tip makes them easy to tattoo even in tiny parts. Believe in their quality and function which are absolutely safe and harmless toyour skin!
- Made of high quality alloy, theyt are durable to use
- Professional tattoo needles are harmless and sterilized
- Colorful box package, high-end and security
- Careful design, convenient and excellent for use
- They are in line with security standard
- Perfect for all sorts of tattoo machines
- Suitable for professional use or home use
Model 11M2 Lenght 5.51 " / 14 cm Material 316 Medical Stainless steel Guarantee Period 07/2017 Color Silver Weight 4.76oz / 135g Quantity 50 pcs
Round liner: 1RL 3RL 4RL 5RL 7RL 9RL 11RL 13RL 15RL 18RL
Round shader: 3RS 5RS 7RS 8RS 9RS 11RS 13RS 15RS
Flat shader: 4F 5F 6F 7F 8F 9F 11F 13F 15F
Single stack magnum: 5M1 7M1 9M1 11M1 13M1 15M1 19M1 21M1 23M1 25M1 29M1 35M1 39M1
Double stack magnum: 5M2 7M2 9M2 11M2 13M2 15M2
Round magnum: 5RM 7RM 9RM 11RM 13RM 15RM
Introduction of tattooing needles:
The common needle size of a liner includes: 3, 5, 7, 9. Too thin or thick needles will affect the effect.
Generally blunt needles are suitable for shading and coloring. Too sharp needles may damage the skin.
Flat shader needle: Good for perfecting details and tiny patterns, not suitable for big-area coloring
Double stack magnum: With high-density needles, it can puncture the skin shallowly. It is excellent for fine shading.
Single stack magnum: Widely used, it is excellent for coloring. You can adjust the intensity
Round magnum: It can create even shading effect and is excellent for showing changes in light and shade.
- 50 x Tattoo Needles
- This needle was sterile with EO.G, use only if package is undamaged
- Cautions in Tattoo
- 1. Please confirm the instrument and supplies of tattoo shop are sterile. The tattoo artist should wear disposable gloves. It is advised to use the needles and machines made of stainless steel
- 2. Please learn about the quality of tattoo pigments. Liquid plant pigments soaked in alcohol are used in modern tattooing instead of dyes and inks. The plant pigments extracted from natural plants can reduce infections after penetration into the skin
- 3. How to protect yourself. Epinephrine can be used to clean the tattoo and stop bleeding in the tattooing process. To reduce infections and even skin rot after the tattoo is done, you have to clean the wound with warm water and keep it dry for one week
- 4. Animal blood or vermilion can’t be used in tattoos, and pigeon blood mixed vermilion may endanger your life
- 5. Alcohol or gentian violet liquid can’t be used to handle the wound (Alcohol to irritate the wound, and gentian violet liquid to ruin the image)
- 6. Special tattoo cream or medical Vaseline should be used after tattoo is done. Clean the cream and blood with warm water in 2-3 hours, and dry it with absorbent cotton or special towel. No other medicines needed later